All Gamed Up

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Gamed Up

FarCry2 Map Search

MapName:
Creator:

Affiliates

Want to be an affiliate?
then speak to one of the admins

3 posters

About Tabagen [WiP]

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

About Tabagen [WiP] Empty About Tabagen [WiP]

Post  Admin Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:32 pm

Quite frankly i was bored of staring at the world of warcraft tabard designing interface, it didnt have anything i thought would make it enteresting...like the ability to randomize or even a decent view of the actual tabard while creating it.

after looking at the images from the MPQ (found on some sites) i decided that they really werent good enough for me, you, us, them, everyone else and ...mikeuk (who IS the daddy btw!). lost briefly i began thinking of other ways to do it til i found that the tabards emblmems on guild roster sites from the wow-armory must be generated in the same sort of fashion as the previous Anegen(Thread). i researched into a few dozen webpages and found exactly what i was looking for.

quite frankly its an all in one guild creation tool (but obviously it doesnt interact with WoW in any way)
    Sickofguessing
    Inductee

About Tabagen [WiP] Empty Re: About Tabagen [WiP]

Post  Sickofguessing Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:44 am

Soo...what you trying to sell here then arky, i myself dont care for tabards but...are you saying you have made a prog or...?
    Arky3000
    Arky3000
    The Arkinator

Post  Arky3000 Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:10 pm

yeah here is one of the later screenshots of it. its designed for people who cannot create a tabard easily or just simply want to create a new fancy one. its not designed for people who 'dont care about tabards' such as yourself. its not worth a download if this is the case, dont you think Wink

below are some other screenshots of the program....

Guildname Generator
    CharGazer
    Save/Load section

there are other sections but none complete enough to warrant a screenshot
    Sickofguessing
    Inductee

Post  Sickofguessing Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:17 pm

OH SNAP, i have changed my mind arky that looks like the guild starters perfect tool, ...i like the name creation tool, soo many uses...so when this comes out i will be advertising it...if you dont mind Razz.
    Arky3000
    Arky3000
    The Arkinator

Post  Arky3000 Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:23 pm

advertising it where?

advertising is fine, but it must link to the download on my site and nowhere else, this will ensure future updates will be correctly downloaded as well as safety from maliscuos people trying to say its their work as has previously been done with my CS maps.

also here is a sneak peek at the website im creating for it using WoW's special fansite kit
    HERE

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:58 pm