All Gamed Up

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Gamed Up

FarCry2 Map Search

MapName:
Creator:

Affiliates

Want to be an affiliate?
then speak to one of the admins

4 posters

Michael Jackson!

Ice_quad1
    AGU Member

Michael Jackson! Empty Michael Jackson!

Post  Ice_quad1 Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:28 am

Michael Jackson died like a week or 2 ago ... honestly I don't really care ... wasn't he a child molester or something? well ... a lot of people believe so anyways ... then again a lot of people believe otherwise ... what're your thoughts on Michael Jackson

http://video.msn.com/video.aspx/?mkt=en-ca&brand=sympatico&vid=6a7f958b-9c0c-41fa-adda-15acf93de3ce&from=imbot_en-ca_m_1824&fg=rss&wa=wsignin1.0

I just love watching him moonwalk! if any one of you can do that ... you're freakin nuts! ... he doesn't moonwalk till 3:30 into the video ... then he does it again later ... it's so entertaining to watch him dance lol he looks so goofy
    Arky3000
    Arky3000
    The Arkinator

Michael Jackson! Empty Re: Michael Jackson!

Post  Arky3000 Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:31 am

you love his moonwalk but hate him cos apparently hes a molester? he was proven not guilty, whats the point of a court if noone is gonna beleive any verdict thats given?
    Ice_quad1
    AGU Member

Post  Ice_quad1 Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:35 am

I never said I hate him lol ... he's just got a twisted mind ... have you seen pictures of Neverland? no sane person lives on a ranch like that. I don't beelive he molested small boys ... but that doesn't stop a lot of other people from thinking so

courts are stupid and half the time they don't know a thing about what's going on ... remember when I got arrested? that was bull****
    Arky3000
    Arky3000
    The Arkinator

Post  Arky3000 Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:40 am

mate please watch this video all the way thru ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90yKZZv8XSg&feature=channel_page
    Ice_quad1
    AGU Member

Post  Ice_quad1 Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:50 am

I struggled through it (he's black!) ... but uhh ... sweet! I'm on the same page as that guy .. I don't see what that video proves pig <<< I didn't say anything against Michael Jackson lol he's like ... my favorite pop artist ( I don't listen to pop lol )

R.I.P Michael Jackson
    BiffTech
    BiffTech
    The Bullet Magnet

Post  BiffTech Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:27 pm

I think there can be no doubt, that MJ is/was a fantastic entertainer. As Arky said... He was found innocent in a court of law for the crimes he was accused of. So I guess that'll have to be good enough. However... lots of money can buy lots of priveledges... & lots & lots of money can buy lots & lots of priveledges! But I aint gunna open that can of worms! lol. For my part, i'll remember him for the entainment he provided... Altho, like many others, I guess i'll always have my suspicions lol

Biff
    K1LLA 4 H1RE
    K1LLA 4 H1RE
    Inductee

Post  K1LLA 4 H1RE Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:04 am

a legendary entertainer but i think its obvious he was fucked up in the head some how. shame he died before doing his new concert my mum was talking about going (shes a big fan) but its a great shame he died but the jokes i got about his death were funny so atleast something good came from it lol.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:58 pm