All Gamed Up

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Gamed Up

FarCry2 Map Search

MapName:
Creator:

Affiliates

Want to be an affiliate?
then speak to one of the admins

2 posters

hi remember me?

K1LLA 4 H1RE
    K1LLA 4 H1RE
    Inductee

hi remember me? Empty hi remember me?

Post  K1LLA 4 H1RE Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:45 am

hey guys dont know if anyone knows who i am but i used to come on the old forums back a year ago or so before my pc got fucked up and i forgot the website.

anyway sorry i havent been on but i'm back now and thought if i could rejoin and get to know everyone again (if anyone remembers me that is lol) well i'll try and stay active on the forums unless my pc breaks again which it has every month for the last year or so now but if you ever wanna talk my xbl gamer tag is: K1LLA 4 H1RE but just so everyone knows my account or xbox or both got fucked up a good year ago so my xbox only signs me in for 10 mins before it some how makes me appear offline while i'm still online and i dont even how to fix it i tryed everything even brought a new black elite xbox. but anyhow catch me if you can am online almost all the time after 11 (school holidays for me dont start till middle of september) so if you ever wanna hang out or just talk just give me a shout yo.
    BiffTech
    BiffTech
    The Bullet Magnet

hi remember me? Empty Re: hi remember me?

Post  BiffTech Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:57 am

lol Yeah, I remember you mate. Hope you've been well, & welcome to AGU Smile

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:17 am