All Gamed Up

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Gamed Up

FarCry2 Map Search

MapName:
Creator:

Affiliates

Want to be an affiliate?
then speak to one of the admins

2 posters

World in Conflict - Question

Sarge John
    Inductee

World in Conflict - Question Empty World in Conflict - Question

Post  Sarge John Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:26 pm

In 2007, a game company called called Massive Entertainment released a game called World in Conflict for PC. I bought a copy of this game, and realised my PC couldn't play it well enough for me to enjoy, but I kept it. Last year, Massive Entertainment went into administration. It was then bought out by Ubisoft. Ubisoft Massive (new name) released a "complete" version of the game which included an expansion called "WiC: Soviet Assault". The complete edition is now the only version available to buy, and it no longer contains the orignal versions logos, etc. I'm wondering if my original version of WiC is worth any money considering that it is no longer available to buy in shops.
    If anyone can tell me if it's worth/not worth anything, they will be awarded with an imaginary cookie and the comfort in knowing they helped someone. Thanks in advance.
    WoolyFox
    One Post Wonder

World in Conflict - Question Empty Alright gmae

Post  WoolyFox Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:34 am

I had the original and it was an interesting RTS but had some major issues when i played after release. Those were fixed by 2nd pathc an dit was fun to play but my PC graphics card couldnt cope with the mass tactical nuking online so most of the fun disappeared for me. Would love to play on my new rig but sold it to buy BF:Bad Company.

Best thing though was droping daisy cutters on the enenmy drop zone and getting an annihilation trophy

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:39 am